Saturday, September 10, 2022

Eucharistic Miracle Rimini, Italy 1227 A.D.

Hello Everyone,

Pray the Rosary daily.

Our next Eucharistic miracle occurred in Rimini, Italy in 1227 A.D. through the intercession of St. Anthony: "This Eucharistic miracle was performed directly by Saint Anthony after he was challenged by a certain Bonovillo to demonstrate the truth of the Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist. The most ancient biography of Saint Anthony, L’Assidua (The Untiring), carries Bonovillo’s exact words: 'Father! I tell you before all these people: I will believe in the Eucharist if my mule, after fasting for three days, adores the Host which you offer him rather than eating the fodder which I give him.' The mule, despite the fact that it was exhausted by hunger, knelt before the Host and refused its food."  

"The saint, after having requested and obtained silence, turned to the mule with these words: 'In virtue and in the name of your Creator, Who I, as unworthy as I am, hold in my hands, I tell and order you: Come forward immediately and render homage to the Lord with all due respect so that heretics and evildoers will understand that all creatures must humble themselves before their Creator whom priests hold in their hands at the altar.' And immediately the animal, refusing the food offered by its master, docilely approached the priest. It bent its front legs before the Host and paused there reverently." Even all of nature worships Him.  

Please see Eucharistic Miracle of Rimini, Italy - 1227 (therealpresence.org).

God bless you.