Monday, March 28, 2022

Eucharistic Miracle of Ponferrada, Spain, 1533.

Hello Everyone,

Our next Eucharistic miracle comes from Ponferrada, Spain in 1533: In the miracle of Ponferrada, Juan De Benavente decided to steal the tabernacle containing a precious silver ciborium with numerous consecrated Hosts inside from his very own parish. With only the passing of time and miraculous circumstances the recovery of the stolen Hosts, which remained perfectly intact, was made possible.  Read more at Eucharistic Miracle of Ponferrada, Spain - 1533 (therealpresence.org)

The Rosary.  These words were given by the Virgin Mary to a Polish mystic, Barbara Kloss.  Barbara died in 1981.  She was 78 years old.  Mary said:

"The Rosary is mine to give."

"Each time I came onto the earth, through my love and the pity I have for you, I have reminded you of my Rosary.  This was the gift of my mercy."

"Be confident.  The time has arrived for my Rosary to become your weapon.  It is in the Rosary that you must seek and find me.  I am close to you.  My Son said: 'May your hearts not be troubled; do not be afraid!'"

"You do not believe yet as you should in the power of the Rosary. While reciting the Rosary pray for faith in the Rosary and its effects."

Prayer:

Mary Undoer of Knots, pray for us.  Mary, please take us under Your mantle.  Protect us.  No one is too little or too forsaken for Your motherly love.

Bless us through this Lenten season, Lord.  Bring to us Your joy of the Resurrection, and your peace.